Efficient high pressure solutions for the press drive
Hydraulically driven presses work reliably and powerfully. Pressures of 300 bar and higher drive the presses. electric driven high-pressure pump are used to generate the required operating pressure. The hydraulic fluid is usually clear water or a water-oil emulsion.
Depending on the requirements, URACA can rely on a wide range of different, highly efficient pump solutions for the press drive.
Our services for your benefit
- many years of experience in the field of press drives
- suitable pump design for high performance applications
- close cooperation with end customers and engineering
- robust, reliable and durable pump technology
- tailor made for harsh environments
- long operating times of 8,000 hours a year
- efficient and economical operation of pump technology
- pressures up to 1,000 bar and flow rates up to 2,000 l / min
- flow rate precisely adjustable by speed regulation
- direct switching to pressureless flow possible
Hydraulic drive of presses: Mode of operation and benefits
Presses can be driven mechanically or hydraulically. Water hydraulics has been used for forging presses for hundreds of years. Today, hydraulic presses are typically operated with pressures up to 300 bar. The required supply pressure is generated by an electric driven high pressure reciprocating pump. Compared to mechanical presses, hydraulic presses are easier to prepare and are particularly suitable for pulling operations, as the maximum force is available over the entire stroke length.
Areas of application of hydraulic press drives
Hydraulic press drives are widely used in industry because of their economic operation. They can be found, for example, in the following application areas:
- metal industry
- wood industry
- rubber industry