Industrial parts cleaning
High pressure technology for industrial parts cleaning
In the industry, the cleanliness of workpieces, components and machine elements is a prerequisite for functioning processes. Industrial parts cleaning is a cost-relevant quality factor in industries such as the automotive industry and its suppliers. High-pressure water cleaning systems degrease, de-oil or remove residues environmentally friendly, quickly and thoroughly.
URACA pumps and high pressure tools with a pressure of up to 3,000 bar are the ideal solution for industrial parts cleaning. You want to clean your workpieces as efficiently as possible? URACA finds the ideal solution.
URACA Video - Parts cleaning
In principle, the methodology is always the same for high-pressure technology. Water radiates at high pressure on the workpiece to be cleaned. The parameters pressure, volume flow, distance and angle are variable and can be flexibly adapted to the different materials and residues to be removed.
- versatile, efficient cleaning method
- environmentally friendly water as a cleaning medium
- direct preparation of workpieces for further processing
- careful handling of parts to be cleaned
- also suitable for complex and filigree geometries
- good cleaning effect even in places that are hard to reach
- individual solutions available to customers