Paint stripping and deburring
High-pressure water jet technology for deburring and paint stripping
Our services for your benefit
- customizable technology for the cleaning task
- careful handling of the components
- fast and effective cleaning method
- suitable for various materials and lacquers
- also suitable for complex geometries
- deburring, paint stripping and cleaning in one operation
- precise work by targeted ap
The machining of workpieces produces fine burrs. For further use of the components, these must be eliminated. The high-pressure deburring solves the burr in its high precision with its hard water jet. At the same time, the jet cleans the surface of the workpiece. The water jet can be directed very specifically to the area to be processed and also reaches places that hard to reach such as holes or intersections.
Other methods often have to fit in these places and reach their technical and economic limits. Thanks to its high kinetic energy, the water not only removes burrs, but also chips, metal dust, coolants residues or other adhering impurities. In order to remove so-called tinsel and flutter burrs, weld beads or scale layers, a targeted point or areal guidance of the beam can be realized.
Advantages and requirements of high pressure water jet technology
Compared to other deburring and paint stripping methods, the high-pressure water jet process works very gently for the substrate. It can be individually adapted to material, substrate and lacquer. Even complex or filigree structures do not suffer any damage during paint stripping or deburring. The medium water is environmentally friendly and achieves a good cleaning effect, which can be further increased by the use of hot water. The water jet even reaches places that are difficult to reach and can be positioned very precisely.
The advantages of high pressure technology are:
- gentle mechanical cleaning for the substrate
- fast, effective and customizable
- water as a cleaning medium is very environmentally friendly
- use of hot water possible
- water as a comparatively cheap and easily supplied consumable
- no damage from other geometries
Deburring and paint stripping with water jet technology requires pumps that generate the high working pressure and allow fine adjustment. High-pressure units and tools must be optimally matched and should be easy to operate.