Surface preparation with high-performance high-pressure solutions
For various surface work such as cleaning, rust removal, degreasing, ablation or structuring, the high pressure technology provides ideal solutions. The surfaces of materials such as stone, concrete or metal can be treated efficiently and gently with high-pressure water.
URACA supplies complete systems with a pressure of up to 3,000 bar. In addition, a wide range of application-specific accessories is available.
Our services for your benefit
- powerful water jet cleaning technology
- economical thanks to cleaning with cost-efficient water
- universally applicable processing methods
- robust, reliable technology
- by dispensing with detergents in an environmentally friendly way
- systems can be integrated into existing processes
- high degree of automation possible
- careful handling of the materials
- safety devices and intelligent technology
- complete systems of up to 3,000 bar available
Different types of surface preparation
Surfaces to be treated with high pressure
- metallic surfaces
- plastered surfaces
- painted surfaces
- asphalt, concrete and facades
- granite, stone and tiles
- glass, wood and plastics
- sheet metal and gratings
Advantages and requirements for high pressure technology
Compared to other surface technologies, high pressure technology offers many advantages. It uses water as a cleaning medium and is very environmentally friendly. Mechanical cleaning with jet water protects the substrate, but at the same time is fast and thorough. Depending on the type of contamination or the material to be processed, the method can be adapted individually by changing the pressure.
High-pressure solutions for surface treatment must convey media such as cold or hot water. In order to achieve the desired processing performance, high working pressures must be provided by the technology. To adapt to the different applications and the different materials, the pressure should be individually changeable.
URACA Video - Surface cleaning