Oil and Hotoil Production
For oil and hotoil production
sophisticated high-pressure technology
The oil and hotoil industry has special requirements. High-pressure technology must operate safely, reliably and with low maintenance under extreme conditions. URACA high-pressure pumps and pump units master these special challenges with ease. They are used in various oil and gas production facilities and offer numerous advantages.
Our services for your benefit
- conservative design for long service life
- less load cycles for valves thanks to low speed
- wear-free pulsation dampers and resonators
- profile rings instead of O-rings
- individual and adapted pump configuration
- easy maintenance thanks to individually removable stuffing boxes
- valve blocks can be customized
- know-how of URACA in process technology
- high level of vertical integration of the components at URACA
The special challenges of oil and hotoil extraction
What fluids does the oil and hotoil industry need to pump?
URACA's high pressure pumps and pumping units for oil and gas production are designed to API 674 and are used as process pumps in up-stream applications to inject fluids such as glycol, methanol or reservoir water.
In downstream applications, they are used to inject washing water in the hydro-cracker process, for residual oil or hot oil, bitumen, asphalt and catalyst slurry.